Friday, July 17, 2009

Gerald Anderson and Wentworth Miller


I have not watched “Tayong Dalawa” for a long time. It’s probably the dragging theme and scenes that made me want to change the channel. But then, I was able to watch it last night and was surprised on how Gerald Anderson looked like. He made me remember someone, a foreign actor with the same enigmatic charm on screen.


I felt ABS-CBN was making our Gerald into a Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller). Did you notice it too? His looks matched exactlylike that of Scofield’s, especially the scenes when Gerald was sent to jail. I have nothing against Channel 2 though, because Gerald really looked great and has somehow transcend from the teeny bopper “boy next door” type into a more mature and adult role. Having said that, maybe we can expect more mature roles from him in the future. Could he be the next Piolo Pascual or Diether Ocampo? Let’s find out 3 to 5 years from now, shall we?

No comments: