Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hotdog Fight


My friends and I were busy grilling food, suddenly Elizabeth accidentally dropped a hotdog. She’s always thinking deeply and somehow her recent breakup with her boyfriend keeps her staring blankly and almost out of her mind. I laughed because I remembered Angelo jokingly said Elizabeth was a Master of Disaster. Angelo on the other hand, laughed his heart out and said some stupid things to Elizabeth. Minutes after the incident, I found Elizabeth quietly grilling, when all of a sudden, she’s as if not in a good mood. When it’s time to go home, Elizabeth banged the door and left without even saying goodbye to Lyndsay. Lyndsay and I were so confused about Elizabeth’s behavior. Our hypothesis about this was she got mad when I laughed the moment she dropped the hotdog. I can’t imagine why she got mad at me. It was actually Angelo who had the craziest and loudest laugh, how come she got mad at me? Maybe she’s just too sensitive lately. Hopefully we’ll be able to know what she’s up to…

No comments: