Monday, May 25, 2009

Angels and Demons Movie in Gateway

My mom had a free invitation to watch at Gateway (Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City) Cineplex 10’s Platinum Cinema. Their first class exclusive lounge makes you think you’re inside a hotel’s (mini) lobby.



The movie theater has 40 La-Z-Boy reclining leather chairs, free popcorn and drinks! The cinema was so huge, we have a little glass table in between our chairs for food and drinks. Together with my sister, it was out first time to watch a movie there. Good thing my mom’s tickets were free, otherwise, we have to pay for it with our own money, not to mention it’s really pricey! When we entered the cinema, it’s almost full. We weren’t able to get the best spot, but still, it’s for free. I reclined my chair a bit and raised my legs up. Oh, this is the life!



Angels & Demons is the most awaited follow-up to the famous “The Da Vinci Code” starring Tom Hanks as Professor Robert Langdon. The movie revolves around the historical site of the Vatican and the discovery of a secret brotherhood, the Illuminati. It’s definitely action-packed that’s why in my opinion, the “The Da Vinci Code” is better.

No comments: