Saturday, May 30, 2009

Facebook Restaurant City


When I opened my Facebook account this evening, my feeds were full of Restaurant City trading requests. What’s the fuzz with Restaurant City anyway? Due to my curiosity with this game, I created a character again. The game was cute, full of small people coming in and out of my restaurant. I didn’t know how the game works but I know that I will enjoy this one too. I googled some tips and tricks about this game and luckily I found some great ones. The secret is to have as many friends as you can. You will receive a new ingredient when you visit a friend’s restaurant for the first time. Now I must choose which menu I should serve, so that I’ll know which ingredients I should trade. I’m adding new people to my friends list now. Maybe that way, I’ll be able to find more ingredients and reach level 10 on at least one menu. Happy cooking!

No comments: