Saturday, June 20, 2009

Farm Town Crops Gone to Waste


I have been playing this Facebook game, Farm Town for weeks now. Sometimes when I’m too busy, I tend to forget about my crops. There are times when I plant grape seeds and suddenly my crops were gone to waste immediately. I’m completely lost during harvest time. Luckily I have discovered how to prevent my crops from going to waste. Here’s the list of crops and how many hours will it take for them to grow and eventually go bad.

Growing day = 20 hours

Seeds:

Grapes
Harvest time: 4 hours
Harvest time at 1%: 2.4 minutes

Potato, Strawberry, Watermelon and Cabbage
Harvest time: 1 day or 20 hours
Harvest time at 1%: 12 minutes

Rice, Tomato, Wheat and Peas
Harvest time: 2 days or 40 hours
Harvest time at 1%: 24 minutes

Sunflower, Coffee, Corn and Onions
Harvest time: 3 days or 60 hours
Harvest time at 1%: 36 minutes

Pumpkins
Harvest time: 4 days or 80 hours
Harvest time at 1%: 48 minutes

Trees:

3 day trees: Apple Tree, Lemon Tree and Orange Tree
4 day trees: Banana Tree, Peach Tree, Pear Tree and Plum Tree
5 day trees: Cherry Tree, Coconut Tree and Mango Tree

Crops may go to waste in approximately the same amount of time that they take to grow. For example, 1-day crop like potatoes take 1 day before they go to waste, while 4-hour crop like grapes take 4 hours. Please take note that crops don’t go bad in storage once harvested. Fruits on trees don’t go bad either.

No comments: