Friday, June 12, 2009

I Wish I Could Wear That Mini Plaid Skirt


From Left to Right: Avril Lavigne, Blake Lively, Fergie, Miley Cyrus

Ever since I saw that music video from The Black Eyed Peas (Hey, Mama), I never stopped wondering how on earth can I wear that mini plaid skirt?! I know I’m fat, that’s why I just adore those girls who could pull it off.


Come to think of it, these mini skirts are a bit slutty, right? I don’t think I can wear this to any occasion here in my country. People here are so conservative, outfits like these are simply considered inappropriate.


But if I can wear it in a slightly mannered way, like office attire, then maybe I can pull it off? I don’t know which suits me better, the pencil cut or the semi-flowing one? I guess I have to make a trip to the nearest department store so I can fit these types of skirts perfectly.

No comments: