Sunday, June 28, 2009

Off to Dekaron Addiction Rehab


Due to my busy schedule, I decided to stop playing Dekaron Online. No, I’m not yet quitting. I’ll just be on a “Dekaron Gaming Addiction Rehab” for a while. Besides the fact that it’s getting pretty boring, I’m already on a level which takes days to level up.



I really enjoy this game as much as I enjoyed Ragnarok Online. The only thing I don’t like about Dekaron is you have to walk a thousand miles just to get to the next map. Especially when going to the inner dungeons, there are no portals or teleport services. It will take too much of your time, thus, less game play time. Sometimes, enemies are too powerful, you end up dead way before you get to your destination. I play by myself, yet I’m dual (2 Dekaron clients/games open at the same time), I play both Vicious Summoner and Segnale. So it’s really difficult for me when I get mugged by too many enemies. I hope there will be new portals to be opened when I play again.

No comments: