Friday, November 28, 2008

Adobe Photoshop

A few months ago, the only image editing tool I know (besides my digital camera’s Canon Utilities) is Microsoft Paint. Since I’m in the process of learning HTML and CSS, why not try Adobe Photoshop too?

This program is familiar to me because before (more than 7 years ago), I have been watching my dad edit images in our computer. He just thought me some basic stuff, until our computer was reformatted due to a virus invasion. Since then, we were not able to re-install Adobe Photoshop. Also, the specs of our PC can’t withstand its requirements anymore. Now that our PC was upgraded, we were able to reinstall Adobe Photoshop again. I was so excited to learn! When I opened the program…oh my gas! More than 7 years has passed and I don’t remember a thing! So here comes my ever loyal friend, Google, to the rescue. I began searching for the meaning of the icons one by one. Oh no! I guess my experience with Adobe Photoshop will be one hell of a journey!

No comments: