Monday, February 16, 2009

My Beloved Shih Tzu and Labraskal

These are our “other” family members. They have been with us for more than three years now. I never really thought we will have our own pets considering our age (me and my siblings were already considered adults). Our pets our very cuddly and they make us happy everyday. They welcome us everytime we wake up in the morning and when we come home from work. They usually wag their tails and climb up to our knees. I can never image life without them anymore. I just hope they can stay alive for a long time.


Name: Kenji
Breed: Shih Tzu
Favorite Food: Bacon Bites, Liver, Vegetables, Cupcake, Dog Food
Pastime: Sleeping, peeing on the pillow, rubbing his nose on the mattress cover, making cute faces


Name: Peachy
Breed: Labrador - Askal
Favorite Food: Bacon Bites, Liver, Soup, Pasta
Pastime: barking at the neighbor’s dogs and cats, window viewing, running around, making cute faces

No comments: