Friday, February 20, 2009

Twilight (2008)


This movie made me love vampires even more. I like the idea of “waiting for The One” and not letting go as soon as you find it. There’s their undying love for each other, which by the way, I haven’t really felt yet. But I believe in fairy tales and I do believe that one day, my knight in shining armor will come. I just hope he’s as gorgeous as Edward! I believe Edward Cullen (sigh…) is definitely the hottest vampire of this generation.

Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) moved to live with her Dad in Forks, Washington when her mother remarried. Then she meets the mysterious Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). They have fallen in love with each other and trouble begins sooner than they expected. This is a modern Romeo and Juliet story of a forbidden love affair between vampire and mortal.

Download TWILIGHT here.

This download requires µTorrent.

No comments: