Monday, April 20, 2009

Facebook vs. Friendster


Due to the increasing demand of Facebook nowadays, a lot of Friendster users have switched. Unlike Friendster, Facebook offers more applications and games that can be played with your friends. What’s more interesting with Facebook is the ease of use when filtering or grouping your friends list. This feature is what I’m waiting to happen in Friendster. I remembered writing this suggestion to Friendster support a few years back, but I don’t know if they did something about it. I have been receiving a lot if friend requests lately, which proved the popularity of Facebook. Based on my feeds, most of my friends are fond of answering different kinds of personality tests, and it spreads like wild fire from one friend to another, much like comparing notes. There are a lot of games to be played too like Pet Society, Farm Town, Restaurant City, Mafia Wars and Sorority Life. Facebook is indeed the newest craze in the country and we can expect more new updates in the coming days.

No comments: