Monday, April 27, 2009

Which One is Real?

While I was rummaging through my old photo album, I saw this stuffed animal’s picture. My friend gave me this cute stuffed dog a few years back. I would play with it the whole day, and even take it to bed with me when I sleep. It was so cute, I wish it was real. This was the last picture I’ve taken from him. I want my “pet” to be remembered and it’s also for his sake. I realized he might get dirty so I kept him in a secured box for safekeeping.





Two years after, my sister brought home a “real pet” from Baguio City. Kenji traveled more than a thousand miles just to be with us and become our newest family member. We love him so much and treated him as our baby. Maybe one day we’ll be able to buy him a female partner. We’re going to have a lot of loving!

No comments: