Friday, December 26, 2008

Dekaron – Segita Hunter

Three weeks ago, my brother created an account with Dekaron SEA and his class/character was a Vicious Summoner. I am not a fan of those close combat characters, so I decided to go with the long ranged ones. Since my previous online game’s (Ragnarok) main character was a Wizard, I excluded the Incar Magician to be my main character in Dekaron. Now I have to choose between a Segnale and a Segita Hunter. The Segnale (it is pronounced as "Seniale", the "g" is silent) class is basically like a Priestess, they have the ability to heal themselves, heal their allies and most especially, revive a dead character. This class is also the more popular class for parties, because of their buffing skills (can increase allies’ attack and defense and lower the opponents attack and defense). It is a much fitted character for females actually, but then again, I remembered the horror this class can give (as experienced using a Priestess class in Ragnarok). You will eventually become the party SLAVE, being shouted at almost all the time due to your (supposedly) continuous buffing skills and it’s as if you don’t have the right to make mistakes because every life depends on you! So I decided to go with Segita Hunter instead. Besides, this class’ armor look is really sexy compared to a Segnale. I played Dekaron because I want to de-stress myself from my day-to-day activities and I believe that Segita Hunters are loners in nature. Therefore I can play at my own pace, without worrying too much about my party-mates/allies. I can use long range weapon like bows and crossbows and sometimes a close range weapon like daggers. The only problem with this class is that they usually got lower HP (Healing Power) than others, but they got higher Dexterity which makes their attacks so powerful. I don’t want to face the monsters/enemies closely so I would probably stay back in battles and shoot long range attacks. This way, I won’t get hurt as often and I don’t need to bring a lot of health potions. Therefore, I can get more drops/loots for myself (more loots = more money)! Let the journey begin!

No comments: