Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wicker Park (Movie)

I really love Josh Hartnett! So when I saw this movie listed in IMBD.com, I immediately downloaded a copy. He’s the type of guy, who can look gross (I don’t care how dirty he looks), and still I think he’s so hot!

Matthew (Josh Hartnett) is a young man in the city with a great job and a potentially major promotion on the way. He’s on the verge of proposing to his beautiful girlfriend, Rebecca (Jessica Paré). Matthew prepares to leave for China for a major business meeting, but he runs into a woman in his past. Matthew follows the trail to a familiar place, the apartment of Lisa (Diane Kruger), a past girlfriend who disappeared two years ago. But the woman he discovers at the apartment is not who he was expecting to find.

Download NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS here.

This download requires µTorrent.

No comments: