Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dekaron – Vicious Summoner

Have you played Diablo II before? I bet majority of online gamers have (at least) played this classic role-playing game. Do you remember the Necromancer class? The Necromancer is a form of sorcerer whose spells deal with the raising of the dead and the summoning (and control) of various creatures for his purposes. This reminds me of Dekaron’s Vicious Summoner class, as the name implies, summons creatures to aid him during his battles. There are two types of creatures he can summon. These are Libido (the poisoning and cursing type monsters) and the Beast (which are the elemental type creatures with skills in lighting, fire and ice). These creatures can be sent out on there own to face any enemy. Since my brother loves a close, face-to-face combat, and the Vicious Summoner is a “new” job class (amongst other MMORPG), he chose this to be his main character. He used the Twin Blade weapon skills. The Twin Sword Summoner is a fast paced attacker who throws volleys of attacks at their enemies without allowing their enemies to attack back. He relies on hitting and not being hit himself. I told my brother that his character is “cheater-like,” because he can leave his character in the middle of nowhere, and his summon will attack on his behalf, gaining experience along the way! Of course, he can level-up without lifting a finger. He then told me to create (open an account) one, so that I won’t get jealous! Wahahaha! I would definitely try out this new character.

No comments: