Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dekaron Incar Magician

We have a long vacation this week, it means more holidays and more time to spend with my family. My brother and I decided to make a new character in Dekaron Online, which is the Incar Magician.

The Mage is the basic sorcerer class of Dekaron. They are capable of using magical spells such as Fire, Ice and Lightning. They have strong AOE (Area of Effect) damage and probably the strongest damage dealers in the game.






This characters is so lucky, we already have a Segnale (The Healer) to help her level up faster. With the (3-day) 20% increase experience amulet, our mage have a higher chance of getting to at least level 40 within the next three days. I haven’t played this game for a long time and watching my brother play made me more excited. I just love times like these. My brother and I would play the game and I‘ll just sit beside him and coach the game. It’s pretty exciting because even though I’m not playing, I can never replace this memory of bonding together. We always create strategies and techniques for our characters. Sometimes he would joke about buying a new laptop so that we can play online together. Maybe a new laptop will finally be in our next “To Buy” list!

No comments: