Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Facebook Sorority Life


I started playing Sorority Life in Facebook yesterday. I told myself I will not play this game because of the attacking and slapping between members to gain a level. I find it as a “bad” way to socialize with other people. But then I got addicted to it as I played it. I discovered you don’t have to attack other members to gain a level.



There are games and social events I can organize and I reached level 12 on the first day. I increased my energy every time I gain a level so I can perform more activities. I also started adding other Facebook members in order to grow my house. The more sisters I have, the more powerful I can be and I can win more fights. Right now, I will concentrate on growing my house and organizing more social events.

No comments: