Sunday, August 9, 2009

Farm Town Labyrinth

I reached level 28 a couple days ago and I noticed I haven’t remodeled my farm for a long time. I’m getting bored with the look of my farm that’s why I realized to make a major one. I really love this movie when I was still young, The Labyrinth by Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie. That’s why I decided to make one.


I googled some labyrinth images and I used it to create one for my farm. It wasn’t an easy task, considering I have to delete my old farm and transfer all the trees one by one, not to mention I have a really big farm lot. I also have to count the distances between the ledges. It took me almost 5 hours before I was able to finish my masterpiece. It wasn’t really that perfect, but for me, it was enough. Even though I won’t be able to have my “real labyrinth” at least now I have one in Farm Town!

No comments: