Friday, January 23, 2009

Candy was mad!

Candy called me on the telephone today and she was really mad at me and my friends because Stan squealed about our conversation with Vic. I don’t know what “version” of the story she heard, because she said a lot of bad things to me and my friends. She even threatened me about “something” and told me she would tell my mom about it so she can get even. Oh my gas! I’m so f***in’ scared! Candy was like 45+ years old and here she was trying to scare me. Hey Candy, I’m not a kid anymore! Get even? What a crap?! She would even tell me stuff about God and everything, that she prays all the time stuff. Well, if she’s really into that kind of stuff, she should have not threatened me or have thoughts of getting even, right? Because if you know that you have done nothing wrong, you should not worry about it. She wanted me to clear things up with Vic. How the hell would I do that? It has been said already, and that was just a joke! She couldn’t even deny it herself (with Vic) because in her heart, she really liked him so much, to the extent of telling everybody about it. My verdict: Candy was guilty! This will be the last day that I would talk to her, I don’t want to get too much involved with her love life anymore!

No comments: