Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Brother’s Birthday

We went to the mall today and we brought our shih tzu, Kenji, to the grooming station. It was his first time to go to a mall. We left him in the hands of the groomer. Kenji was placed near the window and he was really cute! I know he doesn’t want to be left there by himself, but we have to. We ate at Pizza Hut, a pizza and pasta restaurant, oh my favorite! The scent of freshly baked pizza was all over the place and I can’t wait for our orders! At last, after 20 minutes, our orders have arrived. I really love those sausages inside the crust and the meat on top of our pizza (we rarely buy veggie pizza). I also enjoyed their Fettuccine Alfredo, topped with freshly grounded black pepper and hot sauce! My mom had Caesar’s salad by the way, while my bother had a breaded chicken served with rice. After the meal, they headed for the grocery and went shopping, while I went to check out if Kenji was still alive. Fortunately, he was already well-groomed! We went home right away because we’re all tired of walking all day long. I’m also excited to play with Kenji and our other dog, Peachy!

No comments: