Saturday, January 3, 2009

The X-Files 2 - I Want to Believe (2008)

The X-Files (TV series) ran for nine seasons on FOX from 1993 to 2002. It’s all about the exploits of FBI agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) as they investigated cases involving matters paranormal and extraterrestrial.

It has been ages since I saw Mulder and Scully together. I loved watching The X-Files when I was in college. I would always rush home or stop everything I’m doing for the sake of Fox Mulder and his beliefs. I always wonder if Mulder and Scully would really end up together in this televised legacy. I just like their chemistry.

In this movie, Mulder and Scully worked as a team to find a kidnapped FBI agent. Their main lead is a former priest who says he’s having psychic visions that relate to the case.

Download THE X-FILES 2 - I WANT TO BELIEVE here.

This download requires µTorrent.

No comments: