Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dekaron - Segnale

After weeks of playing Dekaron, my brother and I decided to make a Segnale character. I don’t want to make one, really, because I might not be able to play my Segita Hunter anymore. But it’s inevitable! I bothered to use Segnale because I noticed that this character has the best survivability in the game with its healing power. They also have excellent buffs that give benefits to the entire party. Also, they are most likely to be begged and invited to parties 95% of the time, so leveling up won’t be that hard even though its damage is by extremely low. So my brother used his Vicious Summoner and leeched the Segnale all the way to level 20 in just one sitting! I couldn’t believe how fast the Segnale leveled up compared to my Segita Hunter. Too bad, we only thought of this “leeching technique” these past few days. Somehow, someday, we can use all of our 3 characters in one party. I guess that would be great!

No comments: