Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cute Biker Guy

Elizabeth, Lindsay and I were late in setting up our barbecue stand today. We opened 30 minutes after the planned time. Later that afternoon, a cute biker guy, who parked his motorcycle few steps from our barbecue stand, came out from the apartment across the street. He was holding a helmet on one hand and a backpack on the other. What attracted me to look at him was his haircut…he was skinhead. I really love guys who have a clean cut, simple skinhead. For me, it looks so neat and I could see one’s face clearly. I don’t know how long I have been staring at him, I wasn’t even aware I was drooling all over the place! Wahahaha! He went to his bike and cleaned it, he removed the dust particles that got stuck in between the motorcycle parts. I realized he was looking at us, for no reason at all, I felt like he was asking for attention too! He rode the bike, and then his mother (I guess it was his mother because I heard him said “Ma”) came to him and rode the bike too. He kept looking at us, making that cute face again, as if shouting “I know I’m cute, now, look at me!” I have this mixed emotion. I kind of LIKE him (because I find him really cute) and I wanted to be MAD at him (because he’s irritatingly pa-cute) at the same time. By the way, Elizabeth and Lindsay felt the latter. I wonder if he lives there or was just visiting a friend. At least now, I have something (or someone?) to look forward to everyday!

No comments: